Many of our Members ask "What is a link?"
Link building is the process of acquiring links from other websites that direct them to your own. A link is a way for users to navigate between pages online.
Here at Sesame, we provide a tool to discover your competitor’s links and provide coaching on where to best generate links to your website in your community. It will be up to your practice to create an outreach program to generate more links to your website. What’s great about seeing your competitor’s links is it gives you instant ideas on who you can reach out to.
Here are some ideas to start:
- Sponsor a local event
- Get listed on community specific local directories
- Have a patient blog about your practice
- Have a local news station write an article about your practice
- Get listed with the American Board of Orthodontics
- Get listed on the local Chamber of Commerce
Our Search Team is available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM Pacific. You can reach the Social team at 866.856.2050 ext. 1 and the SEO team at 866.856.2050 ext. 2 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.