By the time someone is looking at reviews, they have already decided what they need in an oral health provider. Now it’s about selecting the practice! A few great reviews could be the tipping point in your direction.
Although it may seem awkward to ask someone to critique your practice, seven out of ten customers will leave review for a business if they’re asked to. Unfortunately, 55 percent of local businesses do not ask customers for reviews.
Your online reputation can directly affect whether a person picks up the phone and calls you versus a competitor. Here are a few tips & tricks to encourage your patients to review you online:
1. Have your employees’ link to your review websites in their email signatures.
2. Send a personal email to the customers that love you.
3. Create a review card with instructions you can send home with patients.
4. Place your review card in the travel or work dental kits you give to patients.
5. Add icons to your website to direct patients to their favorite review websites.
Our Member Services team is available Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific. You can reach us Toll Free at 866 537-8272 (outside of North America, dial +1 206 458-7700) - or use our Contact Form to send us an email.