Yelp is one name that comes to mind when you’re looking for somewhere to close to eat but it can also be used for all small business types.
Claiming a Yelp listing is easy, and the first thing to check to see if your business has a Yelp listing online.
1. You can check for your Yelp listing here https://biz.yelp.com/.
2. Once you find your listing, you will see a section that says “Work here? Claim this business”.
3. From here, you will be asked to create a free business user account. I suggest using the office or doctor email to manage the account.
4. You will be prompted to answer a telephone call to the business phone number and enter a code once your business user account has been created.
5. After passing the security check, click on the “access free business owner account” button located at the bottom of the new page. From here, your business owner account will appear and you will have access to all the business features yelp offers to proprietors.
Our Member Services team is available Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific. You can reach us Toll Free at 866 537-8272 (outside of North America, dial +1 206 458-7700) - or use our Contact Form to send us an email.